Every American online casino game comes with its own set of rules. Think of them as guidelines designed to level the playing ground for online bettors, while cushioning operators from losses.
Some online casino games have simple rules, while others can be quite complicated. Slots, for example, are pretty much straightforward, but the same cannot be said about the rules for online craps.
Here are actually the most popular casino games and their rules.
Playing slots is quite simple. You first place a bet by depositing the amount you wish to wager, and the corresponding amount will show on the screen. After that, decide how many pay lines you want to activate and click spin.
The machine will start a random number generator and calculate the winnings in a couple of seconds. Then, it will give you a chance to play again.
You might want to check out Unibet Promos to claim your free spins no deposit bonus if you haven’t already.
It’s easy to see why blackjack is so popular among Americans. It is a fast-paced card game with good chances of winning big money if you learn how to play well.
The idea here is to beat the dealer by scoring closer to 21. However, there are many versions of blackjack, with the main difference being the number of decks at play. Often, the game has anywhere between six to eight 52-card packs.
The traditional game of blackjack begins with placing a bet. The dealer hands you two cards facing up and deals themselves one face-up card and the other facing down. Once all the cards are on the table, players get to hit or stay depending on how close they are to 21.
Roulette is actually one of the few casino games with many rules, partly because there are two versions of the game; American and European roulette.
The American version comes with 38 slots numbered one to thirty-six, and the remaining two are 0 and 00. The slots are colored black and red, arranged in pairs of odd and even numbers. Here are some of the betting options for American roulette.
- Single bets; this is betting on a particular number on the board by placing a chip on it. The odds are 35 to 1.
- Split bets; choose two numbers sitting side by side by placing a chip between their slots on the board. Odds are 17 to 1.
- Five-number bet; place a chip between the lines separating 0 and 1, to bet on 0, 00, 1, 2, or 3. The odds are 6 to 1.
- Six-line; bet on six numbers on two adjacent rows by placing a chip on the outside line between 0 and 1. You’ll be paid 6 to 1.
- Red; here, you bet the next number will be red by placing the chip on the slot marked “Red.” The odds for this option is 1 to 1 or even money.
- Black; bet the next number coming up is black by placing the chip on the slot marked “Black.” The payout is 1 to 1 or even money.
- Odd; bet that the ball will stop on an odd number by placing a chip on the slot marked “Odd” and get a payoff of 1 to 1.